Supported banks include:
- ALLIED BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED
- SECURITY BANK SAVINGS
- SECURITY BANK
- EASTWEST BANK
- BPI FAMILY SAVINGS
- PNB SAVINGS BANK
- ROBINSONS BANK
- BANK OF COMMERCE
- DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
- UNION BANK
- ASIA UNITED BANK
- CHINA BANK SAVINGS
- RCBC SAVINGS
- SECURITY BANK
- STERLING BANK OF ASIA
There's a page where it says minimum cash out is P150 but on the cash out page itself it mentioned 220. I think the app developers should clear things out for this one.
Last April 2018, I was able to cash out Php 873.02 (with a transaction fee of P20)
If you like to withdraw your cashback via Zalora Voucher, current choices follows:
- P450 Cashback - P500 off min purchase of P2800
- P250 Cashback - P300 off min purchase of P2100
- P200 Cashback - P200 off min purchase of P1500
- cosmetics but not perfumes
- With maximum transaction date on the receipt is 3 days ago.
- Purchased goods are for personal use of household, not for resell.
- It should be real receipts and not those modified nor duplicated
- Printed receipts, not handwritten OR
- Use only receipts from the Philippines
- Do not split a single purchase to make it multiple receipts
- All parts of the receipts should be readable and captured in a bright environment
- receipts should be in good condition, not crumpled nor torn
- Snap receipts within the red box provided when taking the photo
How much can you earn per receipt? It depends on the total valid items included on your receipt. See the current conversion below:
There's also a level if you snap receipts regularly. This feature requires to snap receipts every week to avoid getting downgraded. Wherein you can increase the cashback value you receipt
I watched the video and answered the question after and instantly earned P500!
Got the right answer here 15ft!
The app sent a glitch notif about their video, they have returned my cashback rewards because I already cash out my earnings. 😞
So that's all about it! I'm not affiliated with the app, just a user sharing that we can earn from our receipts. The app is totally free. All details shared as of writing date December 2018. :)