Serlando is a professional skin brand from US that started in 1997. In 2015, in cooperation with Germany, Taiwan and South Korea, the brand launched a series of function skin care products.
I bought Serlando Rosy Pink Moisture Dew and I got a sample of Serlando Bee Perfect Serum and Cream. Propolis is a new word for me, and it's just today I decided to try them - a bit scared as well.
It's my first time to try this sample, I'm currently in the mood to empty my sample stash before they expire - even tho these Serlando Samples will expire around by the year 2021.
- The product is perfect for Acne Prone Skin
- Penetrates deep beneath the skin for a healthy looking and blemish free complexion
- Infused with propoliscera and salicylic acid to unclog pores, whilst dissolving beads restore smoothness and leave skin feeling silky soft
- Propolis Extract - contains much variety of flavonoids, improve skin texture, repair, luster, elasticity
- Salicylic Acid - macromolecular salicylic acid can exfoliate, clear the pores, helo skin metabolism
- Mint - cooling feeling and helps to shrink pores, better to sooth acne skin
- Propolis Extract
- Titanium Dioxide - Pure mineral titanium dioxide powder that acts as concealer and for sun protection
- Allantion - moisturizing effects that help create a smooth and healthy skin.
- Serlando Bee Perfect Propolis Serum should be used after your toner AM and/or PM
- Serlando Bee Perfect Propolis Cream should be used after the Serum AM only
I find the sample good for 1-2x use, my first impression for the serum when I first applied it, it does sting for like 15 secs - applied on one side of the cheek. Then completely feels nothing after a minute. My skin absorbs it completely, and no immediate changes in appearance at all. For the Cream, it looks like a concealer cream when applied on my pimples. No changes yet after 1st application, but itchy feel on some pimples did subside. Honestly, I can't provide full feedback right now, these are my first impressions on the samples which are used once only.