I haven't tried a lotion that can be used both on face and body, and Vitapack Whitening Lotion is safe to use even for the face (I have a Combination Normal Skin Type).
We always want that good skin but we don't want that sticky feeling of some lotions - Glad that their lotion can be quickly absorbed into the skin.
Vitapack Whitening Lotion, an 8-in1 benefit lotion that contains the following ingredients that help the skin even more attractive and sexy:
- Clairju - Whitening and brightening effects
- VB9-Plus - Whitening, prevents wrinkles and brightening
- Ameliox - Anti-wrinkle
- Acne Busters - drying pimples/ antibacterial
- Niacinamide - Whitening and brightening
- Tea Tree Oil - fights off bacteria
- Argan Oil - moisturizing
- Uvinul A Plus B - for UVA and UVB Protection
₱ 595/tube Vitapack Whitening Lotion
₱ 690/box Vitapack Beauty
Price may vary between different stores. Available at Watsons nationwide, SM Beauty within counter, Lazada, and Zalora
With reasonable benefits of the Vitapack Lotion and 3-in1 Beauty Pack, I personally think the price is worth it.
Whitening Capsules (white colored capsule)
- Glutathione (250 mg): A powerful antioxidant used as an inhibitor of melanin.
- L-Cysteine (250 mg): An amino acid which is a precursor of glutathione. Having the optimum level of cysteine can stimulate the body to produce its own glutathione.
- Calcium Ascorbate(100 mg): The non-acidic and non-sodium form of Vitamin C. It promotes the oral absorption of glutathione.
- Slimaluma (250 mg): Reduces the craving for food. A proprietary, standardized extract Caralluma Fimbriata, an edible plant in Ayurvedic medicine notably used to suppress appetite during a famine.
- Chromium Picolinate (0.06 mg): Increases metabolism and burns fat by working with insulin to transport glucose to the body's cells to produce energy.
- Yerba Mate (100 mg): Herb knew to speed up metabolism, regulate appetite, and is a thermogenic, inducing the body to burn fat.
- Ginger Root (25 mg): Traditionally used as a stimulant and aids in digestion. Promotes feeling of satiety.
- Garlic(200 mg): Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, is an anti-inflammatory, and protects cell health.
- Green Tea(50 mg): Rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a powerful antioxidant. Boosts immune system and overall health.
- Turmeric (150 mg): A useful herb in treating arthritis, inflammation, and possible cancer. Protects brain cells and skin cells from free radical damage, improving concentration and slowing the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Gotu Kola (50 mg): A herb is known to stimulate blood circulation, increase the body's collagen production, and improve memory.
- Grape Seed Extract (50 mg): Contains bioflavonoids,ﾂ挾lant chemicals known to be highly potent antioxidants. Protects collagen and elastin in the skin.
Thoughts about Lotion and Beauty Pack:
I have finished a box which is good for 10 days. I didn't experience any unwanted or allergic reactions to my skin. I still have way with the lotion - I'll be posting before and after of my arm when I use the lotion. I used the lotion on my face before bedtime, as well as the Beauty Pack - 1 sachet. I like how my skin glows the next day. It's not flaky as what I have normally during BER months. I like to use this as my moisturizer for my face. If you're interested in supplements that cover your slimming, whitening and anti-aging needs, I highly recommend Vitapack Beauty Pack since it's 3 in 1.
For more updates about Vitapack, check them out on Facebook: Vitapack Health & Beauty
Disclaimer: The products shown in this post is provided by Vitapack Philippines for my consideration. All my review is based on my own experience, honest and unbiased