Milk tea Brown: A soft and sweet brown
Rose Tea Brown: A lovely brown with a tint of pink
- Prepare Mixture. Pour Solution 1 into the bottle containing Solution 2. Tilt the bottle 5 times slowly, dont shake
- Hold the bottle upright and gently squeeze the center of the bottle to dispense the foam on gloved hand. Apply plenty of foam onto DRY hair
- Massage well until the foams becomes CREAMIER
- Cover your hair entirely with foam and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- When time is up, rinse well, shampoo and finish with the enclosed after-color rinse-off treatment.
Check out my before and after(next day) hair photo. For some reasons, the color developed better the next day. My color results vary from what the box shown because of my natural hair color is really dark brown. I think I should blow dry my hair next time I try the other color. The color is even till the roots. Some people say the color fades after several washes, but its not after 2 weeks (I write this post about 2 weeks after using the bubble color). Hair coloring fades might depends on the hair products you're using.
Honestly, I really love everything here. I love the how easy I can apply it at home and feels like I just shampoo my hair. It's not as messy since bubble foam doesn't drip unlike hair color creams. The rinse-off treatment is great! I hope they're also selling a separate one, it just smells lovely for hair <3
- Cheaper than having your hair colored in the salon. 1 box is too much for a short length hair like mine.
- No sting smell and doesn't hurt the eyes even it has ammonia coloring like other color creams
- Doesn't hurt my scalp
- No drying of hair after wash
- Not as messy as coloring creams
- DIY at home! :)
- Their colors are all lovely!
My Liese Creamy Bubble Hair Color came out amazing.
For more information about Liese Philippines, you may check out their facebook page: Liese Philippines: https://www.facebook.com/LiesePHL