It's been a long time since I had a bike. We had one during our childhood days, BMX but we're big enough for the size of this bike. Buying a bike was included on my wishlist for 2015. I wait for few weeks searching for the better folding bike that fits my budget. Finally, saw this Trinx FA209 folding bike that we know can survive Antipolo uphills.
- Frame :Alloy Folding
- Fork: High Tension
- Handlebar: Trinx Alloy
- Stem: Alloy
- Pedal: Foldable
- Shifters: Shimano SORA 9 Speed
- Front Derailer: Shimano Claris 2015
- Rear Derailer: Shimano SORA 2015
- Crankset: Prowheel Ounce
- Cassette: 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC 9Speed
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic brakes
- Tires: KENDA 20*1.5
When I started cycling, I noticed how it made changes in my body and lifestyle.
- I realized that I do not wear a full makeup at all. Who needs one if you'll sweat after? But I still have my eyebrow gel and tint, I always have my sunblock with me.
- Hydrate! It's insane how I thirst for water after a ride than normal. Does riding dries out my throat?
- I felt sleepy after the ride. If I wake up around 6 to 7am which is my normal wake up, then had to bike, I felt like it was 3AM and need a long sleep.
- New hobby, new expense, but still happy with what I bought. Next items would probably be: upgrade for handlebar & front light. Haven't bought makeups lately because I'm saving for accessories and maybe upgrade parts. I think I had to check out my makeup drawers for new items to try on.
I wish I could go to different places with beautiful scenery soon with my bike. Where will this year 2016 will take me?