- 8:40 am - Arrived in Robinsons Metro East
- 9:10 am - Guards starts to assist the people falling in line for the renewal. Well, there's no line actually since no guards are there prior to office opening which is 9 am. Not sure if they're late or they really start giving out numbers by LTO DLR Coffice opening. I got #7 for the Medical Exam.
- 9:20 am - We received the Med Certificate for filling up. If you already have a medical certificate, you may skip this step, and proceed to payment and ID Picture Taking.
Payment for the medical exam costs P200~ (will update the exact amount once I visit this office again)
The nurse(?) will get your current weight, height, vision test, and ask few questions about the current medical condition only. No other tests provided like urine etc.
- 9:35 am - Signature and Picture Taking at Window 2.
- 9:40 am Renewal License Payment to Window 3. Pay for the corresponding fees: License Fee P350 and Computer Fee P67.63. A total of P417.63.
Official Receipt was handed to me and my expired license. The or serves as my temporary license. They told me to wait for 2 months - 3 months (Oh no...) for the new license to arrive. The process was quite hassle free for me since my Driver's license renewal only lasts for an hour but thinking I do not have the actual license might be hassle for some specially if you have to take your leave just to pick it up.
UPDATE: After several months of waiting, I already got my license December 2016. 3 years validity. :)