Looking for the seller of this lip crayons are hard last December. Stocks are running out to all online sellers. I even haunt it along streets of Divisoria (well, I was able to check them inside the mall :p)
Just because I feel uncomfortably tacky with their MeNow Gen II, I tried this Soft Lipstick first.
I got several shades: 9, 13, 5, 12, 11, 15, 16 (swatches will be posted here)
I also have 2, 6, 14, 17, 18 to be posted soon! - same blog post.
It's funny it's printed with the text Liquid Lipstick while it's not :))
These Soft Lipsticks are:
- Dry matte
- Longetivity: Hit or miss, lighter shades doesn't last longer than darker ones
- Reapplication: I had to remove the excess outlines before reapplying. When apply another layer, it would cake and flake up. No No No
- I remove it using J&J Baby Oil or Petroleum Jelly instead of makeup removers. Don't forget to coat the full lips with the remover for few minutes before wiping off.
- It's honestly hard to swatch, I had to apply lipscrub often for it to show decent on photos.
- Color stands out on photos specially vivid ones!
- It's not retractable ladies, get your lippy sharpener always :)
Click here to read more and check the swatches
|MeNow Kissproof Soft Lipstick #15|
|MeNow Kissproof Soft Lipstick #5|
|MeNow Kissproof Soft Lipstick #16|
|Add captionMeNow Kissproof Soft Lipstick #12|
|MeNow Kissproof Soft Lipstick #9|
|MeNow Kissproof Soft Lipstick #13|
|MeNow Kissproof Soft Lipstick #11|
GERMANY TECHNOLOGY -- GIVES A PURE, INTENSE & LUMINOUS COLOR.
- WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURE.
- THAT GLIDES ON LIPS EFFORTLESSLY.
- FEATURES A CREAMY & NOURISHING FORMULA.
- CREATES A SATINY, VIBRANT & SEDUCTIVE POUT.
- THE QUALITY OF THIS UNBOXED ITEM WILL BE AS FRESH & GENUINE AS THE ORIGINAL PACKING.
2-ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE 6.90%, ISOPROPYLMYRISTATE 6.10%,
POLYISOBUTENE12.88%, COCOA BUTTE R8.70%, CANAUBA WAX 8.80%,
CERESINE WAX 21.70%, SILICONWAX 4.60%, MICA 7.60%, TALC 3.80%,
TOCOPHERYL ACETATE 3.80%, IRONOXIDE 15%, METHYL-PARA BEN 0.08%, PROPYLPARE BEN 0.04%.
Do you like it? Yes! I'm using it like almost everyday since I got a wide range of colors. I really love them, my mom and sister too! If you have a less than P200 budget for a DRY MATTE LIPSTICK, go with this one! You'll surely love it!
Kissproof Soft Lipsticks that I bought online and along Divisoria are just the same.
❤ So please, don't believe online sellers claiming they're selling authentic - some even post US Authentic. >.< It's made in China ladies.
Where I bought my Kissproof:
- Divisoria - 999 - sorry cannot tell exactly the stall number, but the last stall from 999 facing City Place Square / 168 Mall - Php 60 wholesale min of 6, Php 100 retail
- @the_makeup_ph Php 100 each
- Cosmetix Unlimited Antipolo Victory Mall Php 150 each
Will update this post once I got time to swatch 2, 6, 14, 17, 18