White Allure Pure Moroccan Argan Oil - 100ml
How much? P1,200 from www.arganoilmanila.com/
You may also check their store locations along Makati,
Alabang, Sampaloc and Ortigas
I stop using ANY skincare products after that and just stick with Cetaphil, however, I still have the burned mark (right side) and I'm not sure what product should I take to help my skin regenerate a new one.
|I apologize for a dark left photo, forgot to remove the flash.|
I just apply it over my face after I wash, morning and night. Read more to see my progress.
Wanna see my overnight result? I posted it on my Instagram Account 2 weeks ago:
Hi Ladies, I'm so happy today because of the overnight result (actually 5hrs na overnight only) of Allure White Pure Moroccan Argan Oil. Pimples start to appear after using a certain papaya soap. I never reacted badly to products like this before. I then conclude to never to use it to my face again, for body, no bad reactions at all. So then I felt frustated what to do and what to use because I'm afraid it might make it more terrible. Yesterday, @magicpotionsbeautyshop sent me this liquid gold bottle. Labelled as a pure argan oil, I gave it a try. Now, see what happened! 😂☺ It lessened the redness and makes the skin much better than yesterday 😂 I never write reviews like this on my instagram account, as I prefer to put it on my blog. I'll continue to use this product for the next few weeks and would definitely make a blog post about it. Thank you! 💕💕💕 #allurewhite #arganoil #magicpotions #arganoilph
Who doesn't like to continue a product if my body reacts great in just an overnight use?!
What is Argan Oil?
Argan Oil is plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree that is native to Morocco. Argan oil is commonly referred to as "liquid gold", it is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. Argan oil is a very versatile curative, cosmetic and personal care product. There's also Argan Oil for culinary uses and it is packed with endless benefits that suits everyone's needs, no matter what age you're in. - Argan Oil Manila
Packaging comes with this glass brown bottle. It's quite heavy and it's not adviseable to use it for travelling.
I'm happy that it's a multi-tasking product, I can use it over my hair, face & body.
Product also claims:
- No Synthetic fragrance
- Organic Ingredients
- Organic Argan Oil
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR ARGAN OIL IS PURE
- INGREDIENTS - It should just say 100% Argan Oil or 100% Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil. That's it.
- BOTTLE - Quality Argan Oil is packaged in anything other than a dark coloured glass bottle, aluminum, or stainless steel can. Light breaks down the oil's best properties and keeping it inside something dark is the best way to store to Argan oil.
- PRICE - Argan oil is not easy to make. So it is not possible that the labor for making it is too expensive as well. However, this does not mean that the expensive product is the best
- SCENT - It must not be too fragrant nor too awful. However, this does not mean that you should select an Argan oil product that smells like nothing. Argan oil aroma is green, raw, and nutty.
- TEXTURE - It must be silky and smooth. It must be also be absorbed by your skin/ It much better to avoid Argan oil products that are sticky, slimy, and watery.
- SEDIMENT - A bottle of authentic Argan oil will often include a small build-up of sediment at the bottom and could appear cloudly or yellow in colour. Oil that is clear or without sediment is likely to have been highly refined or heated, processes which damage the organic ingredients.
you may visit their social media accounts,
- Website: www.arganoilmanila.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WhiteAllureArganOil
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/magicpotionsbeautyshop/
Disclaimer: This post was brought to you by Magic Potions - White Allure. I received this product for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.