******OPEN ON HOLIDAYS******
Choice po ng mga may pwesto mag sara ng maaga kung halos ubos na mga paninda nila, may mabibili pa din but few choices lang.
Every day morning. Why? if you arrived at late lunch or afternoon, you'll just catch leftover designs, less size, and design choices. It's like when there's a mall sale, always go the early 1st day of the SALE if you like to get good items!
Best time to go? I recommend to follow night market schedule, it's when the garments are sold the CHEAPEST plus more chances to get fresh stocks, newest design, more size availability!
Taytay Tiangge is OPEN for the whole year, however, most stalls are closed (but there are still open stalls) in observance of some Major Holidays and the Holy Week.
How to go to Taytay TianggeKnow your way first going to this points:
- From EDSA Crossing, look in Starmall for UV terminal and jeep going to Taytay
- From EDSA - Greenfields District - UV and Jeep going to Taytay
- From Robinsons Galleria - Bus going to Taytay - GLINER/RRCG
- From Quiapo/SM Sta. Mesa - Bus going to Taytay - GLINER/RRCG
- From Santolan LRT2 - go to Sta Lucia - Robinsons and take Jeep going to Taytay/Angono/Binangonan
- From Megamall - take Antipolo UV express then Tikling Jeep/Bus
- From Tikling - Taytay/Angono/Binangonan Jeep or GLINER and RRCG BUS
- Pasig Palengke - Cainta-Taytay Jeep
- Cubao - Angono, Binangonan (SM Cubao side or Alimall terminal)
- Commonwealth - Go to Commonwealth Market, look for the terminal of Sta Lucia Jeep or FX, then from Sta Lucia, take a jeep