"Fast, effective nail lacquer removal, no mess, no fuss!"
Price and Where to Buy:
P50/bottle got mine from Watsons
True to its claim: No Drying, no acetone, and no smearing. I use it when I'm inside the office. It doesn't have that harsh acetone smell so its fine for me.
- It might be hard for the user to use it with glittered (textured) nail polish as seen below. It took me several dips just to remove 1 nail here.
- A bit expensive for a nail lacquer remover, but its worth it if you're looking for something that's not drying, no acetone, cotton wool free and doesn't smear.
- A bottle would be good for 50 dips, sponge inside eventually breaks when used often.
- Users with short fingers might find it hard to soak their nails inside, as more dissolvant stays at the bottom of the sponge.
- It does have a smell if you're familiar with 'plastic balloon'.These toys consist of a solvent mixture in a tube and one or more short plastic straws for blowing, smells like Solvent