I tend to rub and tug my eye area often during my allergy season (high pollen count), yep, there's an allergy like that. I usually stay indoors as much as possible. It tends to be my habit during the season, I had to wear glasses to help myself from rubbing the area. Rubbing the eye area would contribute in causing wrinkles and more saggy under eye bags.
I haven't reviewed an eye cream before just because I haven't tried a brand that provides noticeable results that would be worth sharing here on my blog.
I recently got the chance to try this eye cream from Ciracle called Radiance Eye Miracle. A 15ml tub that contains natural surfactants and butter that protect the area around the eyes without irritation and alleviate the wrinkles as per their website.
- Moisture/Flexibility - regain moisture and flexibility around the eyes
- Dark Circles - plant substances provide nutrition around the eyes
- Reduce wrinkles and prevents drooping eyes
- Suitable for everyone regardless of age or sex
- Suitable for dry skin that is easily prone to wrinkles
- Multi-functional: moisturizes, as well as targets wrinkles and dark circles
- Contains natural core ingredients such as Sea Daffodil, Licorice Root Extract, and Mango Seed Butter
₱ 990 from Essliv.ph
- Duration of usage: 2-3 weeks. I'm using this eyecream at night 3-5 times a week, I sometimes forget to apply eyecreams when I'm really tired.
- The consistency was thick which I love for eye creams!
- I feel that the eye cream was better if it's inside the fridge before using.
- I use my clean fingers for application as this doesn't come with a spatula or similar to that
- The cream somehow enlighten my undereye area and makes the lines shorter and not too deep like it was before.