Having a foodie meetup would be challenging for me - I'm already wearing braces. Aside from having difficulty in eating, breath is also affected. Food particles can easily get trapped which causes bad breath easily compared before that I didn't have these brackets yet. When getting ready to run out to do some errands, if I can't brush or can't use a mouthwash to rinse, it would be a perfect time to use Swish for the next event.
Events like this are can be similar to business meetings in a casual way. Sometimes I feel introvert (but not shy) talking to these clients.
I actually came across to a shared post on Facebook this Swish Video I find funny and makes sense in a way that Breath Spray can really give us a boost of confidence during public discussions - #SayItWithSwish!
I'm grateful I was able to try this Swish Breath Spray myself. I really need this because of my braces. It's made by Unilab one of my trusted personal brand.
- It feels I just had my mouthwash in just 2 sprays, lasted for 1-2 hours without eating or drinking
- I find it convenient for travel since it's available in the 10ml bottles
- It comes in 2 flavors: Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh. I prefer the latter because of the flavor.
- This definitely provides fresh breath after spray as it kills bad breath causing bacteria so it doesn't just mask the odor.
- Sugar-free and alcohol-free
- Trial Price of P99. Check out their list of stores here [link]
- Available in Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star, Robinsons, Puregold, Shopwise and other select drugstores/supermarkets nationwide.
So whenever you have a friend to meet, tell how you really feel about your special someone, sealing the deal, or moments we don't see coming - better get prepared! Just don't forget to #SayItWithSwish!Disclaimer: Products are received for review and promotional purposes. No monetary compensation are offered.