This good stuff slime is produced and used to self-heal their cuts on their soft bodies, thus making the skin firm and restores skins in the beauty products. It thinks I heard about this Snail around 2011 when it started mostly in Korean Face Masks and face creams but it been into the beauty lane date back to ancient Greek cosmetic.
I really wish no snails were harmed in the production of Snail Beauty products, hope they're producing it the safe way. It's my first time to try a BB Cream with Snail mucus ingredient and I got them from FarmStay Philippines.
Price & Where to Buy:
Php 500 - mcdellbeauty.com
- Whitening & Anti-wrinkle Blemish Balm with SPF 50 PA+++
- With snail slime to repair skin
- Dewy “youthful” finish
- Great coverage for pores and fine lines
- No strong scents
- For all skin types
- It's not heavy or sticky.
- It gives me a "lit from within" look - dewy!
- Comes in 1 light shade only, but was able to blend in to my skin tone
- It has a light to medium coverage
- Packaging comes in Korean and English (Great help)
- I didn't experience any breakouts after using it for several days
- The thought of using a bb cream with Snail Extract feels fun and healthy.
Disclaimer: Product is brought to you by Farmstay. I am not paid to do this post.