We booked for different rooms:
- Junior Family Suite - 9,999
- Deluxe Twin - 6,999
- Accessible Deluxe 5,499
Our group stayed in Junior Family Suite. Consists of 1 queen size and 2 single beds. Breakfast is included! CML's free wifi only available for an hour, but we can request for a log in for an additional browsing time at the front desk.
|Balcony - Hotel's 2nd Floor|
- Heavy rain at eve, For a good measure, their maintenance knocked and checked their visitors for room's leaking roofs. We're clear even inside the washroom.
- We're on the 2nd floor of the hotel (See 2nd Photo), water starts to enter from a small slit under the door. We're able to cover it with an extra hotel's towel. We do not have any rugs.
- Due to heavy rain again, we cannot drive to Xentro Mall for dinner. The hotel does have a menu but the only available one is Fried Chicken meal. We're quite disappointed with the meal offered, Chicken cuts are not equally sized - like there're a big breast part and a small wing size.
- Inform buyers with the Rice partitions for group meals, we got 4 instead of 7. It was given to a wrong group.
- We stayed inside the bar until 1030PM, I think we're the only group booked for CML that night. CML security guard attends our needs for the bar.
- No water shortage for 24 hours of staying at the hotel.
- Toiletries included for our room: towels, soap, body wash, shampoo (Toothbrush and toothpaste not included).
- They have good hair blower BUT no adapter - no available adaptor when I requested. :| They only have Type A Outlet or the two flat identical parallel prongs
- Front desk attendant provides assistance easily via call away when we request for additional pillows and beddings. I think it should be available already since the room is good for 8 pax max.
- Lifeguards of the water park are all attentive, they watch those kids skipping their designated lanes - unless they can see that they can really swim to deep waters.
- I have no issues with the breakfast served in the morning, I love the tapa and egg rice meal with coffee served. Maybe they're not just that prepared for that heavy rain that night.
Overall, it's a nice place to visit! I hope they could be more prepared for the rainy season. If you're able to visit the place, let me know if you too enjoyed staying here.