Each sachet costs Php 19-25 depends on where you buy them. I'm looking for the Oil Control Max tube but wasn't able to find them on nearby stores.
These two sachets from Master didn't caused my any allergic reactions for 3 weeks of using it 5 days a week. Whitening plus can't hold oil as much as Oil Control Max so I think its really for the tag FACIAL MOISTURIZER.
- lightens skin tone
- best to use as moisturizer
- a bit sticky but I'm fine with it and using it during the night
- musky scent
- with SPF 16
- looking forward for a cooling effect as per package description but I didn't felt any.
- I prefer to use this as makeup base/primer
- Effectively combat face shine. It still build up [less] oil specially during my first 15 minutes after application - T-zone area. I have a combination skin, not so oily
- But it still hold makeup till mid day 4-5 hours
- Creates smooth base for foundation
- Musky Scent
- cooling effect
- gel translucent color
- not only prepares the skin for foundation but helps moisturize it as well
- A makeup group mentioned that this could be the Nivea Post Shave Balm dupe!
I recommend Oil Control Max if you're looking for affordable primer. Well, whitening plus for moisturizers with whitening effect! These comes with sachet so you can try a small part first before buying a tube. Some people sensitive or even not sensitive was allergic to some ingredients of Men's products. If it feels uncomfortable, just stop using it.