Chinese food for me feels like I'm eating heart-friendly food since I can skip those fast food, soft drinks, hamburgers and I'm eating those veggies, stir fry rice, asian flavor side dish as they use ingredients with strong flavor already - which I believe eliminates the need of MSG, more salt or more sugar. Guys, Aren't you tired of always eating in Fast Food? Well I do, sometimes I also eat my own 'baon'. ;)
We're able to try this Chinese Restaurant named Ying Ying Tea House during lunch break, it's full of customers. I'm not sure about the age of this 3-storey restaurant, I just think its over decades because of the old floors and tables. The place really needs a revamp - so don't expect too much for the place. People come here because of the food, not the place.
- While waiting for the available seat, waiters assist us for an advance order.
- They immediately offered us my favorite Jasmine Tea once seated.
- Their utensils will be given in a mug with boiling hot water.
- Ying Ying offers frozen siomai & dumplings you can take home to cook.
- I find their menu surprisingly cheap!
- Inside the place, I could savor all those aroma! Noodles, Dumplings, Tea, Side Dish!
- SERVING PORTIONS: big serving! their Siomai is twice the size of those ~Php 30 Siomai (for 4 pcs) It full of meat and a little extender, plus it also got some small prawns inside.