RiRe, a brand from Korea, often tagged as a dupe for CLIO Lipnicure. However, it was hard to search for the RiRe brand as I found a little information about it. Check out my whole post to see more swatches.
About the product
- Perfect show look colors! Long last! Perfect color lipstick.
- One application will last for more than 12 hours of saturated color, anti-sweat and water blooming waterproof texture.
- Soft smudge resistance, light and close to the lip skin, takes 1 minute after applying for long lasting without smear of color.
- Same pottery Lips lip effect, high gloss color, shows gorgeous Lips.
- Natural vegetable oils also make your lips soft and moist after drying.
- Although the surface appears matt, four kinds of moisturizing oils provide deep moisturizing and nourishing care to the lips.
- Antioxidant effect of vitamin E will reduce lip problems to a minimum.
- Contains a polymeric silicon component, whether it is hit the water or oil easy to swap makeup.
It comes in this small packaging,.
- It's really well pigmented
- Powdery feel when dried already, unlike other liquid lipstick that feels sticky and tugging.
- Definitely Long lasting
- Cheap liquid lipstick!
- It's perfect to use for gradient lips!
- I find the packaging small specially the applicator
- I don't think colors stays long as it claims 12 hours, big chances for darker shades without eating and drinking but not for light shades like Warm peach. Color fades after 4-5 hours? however, it's not consistent to all colors. Dark colors fade better - leaving stains.
- It flakes but not as noticeable as other liquid lipsticks
Check out my lip swatches of RiRe Lipmanicure. Used my Zenfone Selfie to take these photos.Do I recommend? Yes!
|RiRe Lipmanicure in MUSE RED|
|RiRe Lipmanicure in PINK BROWN|
|RiRe Lipmanicure in WARM PEACH|
|RiRe Lipmanicure in Rich Raspberry|
Disclaimer: Not a sponsored post