At 7:30 am, queueing of vehicles started already from their gate, they will open gates at 8am. The place has a limited parking space so it would be better if you can arrive early to secure your parking space. Minimal parking fee of Php 50 only, there's no entrance fee. Upon entering the place, pilgrims were all invited to attend a little introduction about the place hosted by one of the Dominican Sisters.
Regina Rica land was founded in 2009. It was a 13.5 hectare which grows 10,000 Mahogany trees. Regina RICA has grown to be a place of prayer, an ecological sanctuary, and a wellness environment.At the top of the hill, there's the Our Lady, Regina Rosarii. She's a 71 ft tall image with an adoration chapel inside her womb.
Click here to read more
|With Nikki, Mama and Kuya Benmar. We'll be going back for sure with Papa.|
When the mass started, the chapel was filled with pilgrims from different places.
Lomi w/ egg P50
Spaghetti good for 2 P100
Pansit Canton good for 3 P150
Agua Rica 500ml P20
Shake Pineapple and Banana P60 each
Rica Bread P50
When pilgrims have their food, they can rent Rica Kubo and tables for a minimal fee for the maintenance of the place:
- Dalayunan 1-4 P700
- Kubol ni Shua 1 P800
- Kubol ni Moises 2 P800
- Kubol ni Elijah 3 P800
- Kubo 1-9 300
- Tilipunan 1-4 800
- Tilipunan 5-12 Pasilungan Extension
- Tilipunan 13-24 300
- ROCA 1-2 500
- Tables 1-56 100
What's inside Regina Rica:
- Star Sponsor - Sponsor a square meter (of the total 8,168.14 sqm venue) for Php 25,000
- 88 Multi-Million Miracle Builder - be part of 88MMM for a membership donation of Php 8,800 or 880 for 10 months! [link here]
- BATO Donors - Base And Trusses Offerers. Consists of the following: 1 sack cement Php 250, 20 hollow blocks Php 300, rebars for trusses Php 500
- Function Hall - Sponsor a function hall and it will be named after you for Php 10,000,000
- Biyaya - Dinner for a Cause [link]
Mass and Activities Schedule at Regina RICA
(Closed during Tuesdays)
For more information, please contact Regina RICA
A very peaceful place close to Our Lady and close to nature.
Have you been here before?