I've noticed this one while I'm checking several drugstore foundations. I noticed this Maybelline Dream Satin Skin with an eye-catching Sale tag.
Discover the skin of your dreams with the all new Dream Satin Skin Liquid Mousse foundation by Maybelline New York. Experiment with the new foundation sensation with Maybelline’s exclusive liquid mousse formula that has been air-whipped for a completely poreless finish to give you skin as smooth as satin. This formula never allows the skin to clog and makes it breathable at all times. Available in six shades, get satin-poreless perfection.
- It's lightweight and it feels smooth on my skin
- It's in yellow undertone! perfect for me
- Packaging: Comes in a glass bottle with pump dispenser - great for controlled application and hygienic purposes.
- I got mine in SHADE 01 - as far as I remember it was the lightest shade shown to me by the Maybelline SA. I thought it might be too light for me, since I know I'm usually in mid tones when it comes to liquid foundations.
- Gives off light to medium coverage with a satin finish.
- I have a combination skin and it makes my skin looks more dewy after 3-4 hour, foundation stays for 4-5 hours, maybe because of the humid weather, it makes my skin look dewy. - After 5-6 hours, I observed that I already need to touch up.
- It never caused me any break outs
- Contains SPF 21 PAA++