|BDJ Rendezvous "Made To Fly"|
My top 2 picks from this talks
- Fund your Wanderlust - Nina Fuentes of justwandering.org
If planning to travel, make sure that you have planned your itinerary and prepared your funds for the next travel. She discussed her previous story travels around the world and an estimates of her expenses + days of stay. She recommend to always check for seat sales and check skyscanner.com.ph - The world's travel search engine - for cheap flights, hotels and car hires. I really find these people so cool because of their real life stories :)
I feel excited thinking of exploring parts of the world.
Ms. Nina Fuentes - FUND YOUR WANDERLUST #BDJMadeToFly @BDJBuzz pic.twitter.com/YKDBGL5bY3
— (@glendacandedeir) April 18, 2015
- Jetsetter Bella - Donna Cua-Pita, Fashion Director of Cosmopolitan PH
- Always bring comfortable footwear but not too many
- Know the place weather condition
- Know the purpose why you're going to the place. (shopping, wedding, business meeting, travel, swimming)
- Stick with wrinkle resistant clothes, basics,
Here's what's inside the lootbag and what I won during the raffle - Canon Journal #ShootWithCanon - perfect for keeping a travel photo journal!