- Prepare you skin before the prom night. Help out those acne, exfoliate, tone & moisturize.
- After prepping your skin, make sure you got the closest foundation for your skin. Observe if you have dry, combination or oily skin. Be careful for products with SPF because it may bounce light back in flash photography.
- Choose which you should focus more on your makeup: Either Eyes or lips. If you're going for eyes, make sure it will not smudge during the middle of the dance.
- Use makeup that could last for at least 6 hours or use primer. I highly recommend Etude House's eye products since eyeshadows are pigmented and you can choose lots of colors. You may go for Lash Perm All Shockcara, Oh my Eye Liner, Drawing eye brow and Color eyebrow.
- Bring blot papers inside your purse and minimal retouch makeup.
- Wear a comfortable prom gown.
- Have enough sleep.
- Smile and have fun!
Home » Unlabelled » What's my best beauty tips for prom?
What's my best beauty tips for prom?
Feb 10, 2015 //