Hi everyone! If you use a lipstick, are you also using lip liner first prior to lipstick? Me, I used to do it sometimes especially when I have a long event to attend to.
I just bought myself some affordable products from Ever Bilena. I told myself to buy a pink lip liner but ended up buying these shades. As suggested by Yette of http://www.yettezkiedoodle.com/ & Maica of http://www.pinaybeautyinabudget.com/. I bought Scarlet, Wine and Redd EB Pro Liner.
See the swatches below
- Ever Bilena Pro Lip Liner Scarlet
- Ever Bilena Pro Lip Liner Wine
- Ever Bilena Pro Lip Liner Redd
- Pigmented and creamy
- Quality lip liner
- Glides smoothly
- Long lasting especially Redd
- I do not really say this as a con, but I do not prefer 'noticeable glitter' on my lips with Wine and Scarlet.
- Shade Label: Manufacturer print the shade name on it's plastic seal. So what happened after removing the plastic? I do not longer know it's name unless I labelled it.
- I think it's natural for a lip liner to be drying. So I do not take this as a con.
- I need to exfoliate my lips :D
Price: Php 60 each
I do not like to invest much with lip pencils, since I'm not an everyday user of these. But it's important for me to line my lips and use it as a base for my lipstick.
I also realized that I do not have a sharpener for these so I get this black sharpener from the same brand as well. It already comes with a sharpener cleaner stick.
|Ever Bilena Sharpener Php 50|