Coming this MARCH 2015!
MAC x Cinderella Collection
Who doesn't love a bit of Disney on they makeup collection? Recently Mac announced that they will be releasing a special collection - Cinderella! Their collection was in Baby blue and gold packaging with shimmers and crystals. They got a lot of neutrals in this collection.
Includes the following:
Lipstick - both in Lustre
• Secret Lover
• Royal Ball
• Happily Ever After - Pink with blue pearl
• Glass Slipper - Pink with pink pearl
• Mystery Princess - Pink biege with silver shimmer
• Coupe D'Chic - Light golden peach with shimmer
• Little Black Bow - Grey with silver pearl
• Reflects Pearl - Fine white glitter
• Pearl Varnish
• Lightly Tauped
• Pretty It Up - Mid tone olive with pearlized pigments
• Evil Stepmother - Black with plum pearl
Studio Fix Lash, Mascara
Take a look to their photos:
Photos from MakeupStash.com
What do you think about this new release of Mac? Yay or Nay?
Does it gives a that 'Disney Magic' feeling when checking out this photos?