I just like to take home those La-Z boy recliners! The seats are comfy and relaxing enough. They got a nice interior design - so chic and elegant! I also learned hat they also offer services for soon to be mommies. Don't worry preggy bellas, they have chemical free nail polishes. They also offer TruGel nail polish wherein this gives your nails a hard mirror glass final finish and cures in seconds under LED and UV lights.
|If you're bored you can also watch a movie to their flat screen tv!|
|Shade: Orly in Sand Castle|
I just got a nail pampering at its finest.
Hurry Bellas, they have an ongoing deal right now from Deal Grocer (Link here)
- Nail technicians will start you off with careful nail shaping, a warm soak, cuticle care, massage, and moisturizing for your hands and feet.
- For caress-worthy hands, the warm, soothing wax from hand paraffin will leave your palms and fingers feeling unbelievably soft and supple.
- And for extra hydration, they'll even spray your nails with an aromatic hydrating mist before buffing them.
- The final touch? A masterful application of any designer polish of your choice finished with the much-enthused Seche Vite quick-drying topcoat.
- Enjoy this pampering session on LaZboy chairs for utmost comfort. And for your safety, Lulu sterilizes tools before each use.
- Elegant, spacious and boasting a beautiful pop art theme, Lulu is perfect for urbanites looking for a spot of pampering. It also has a basement for hassle-free parking - a definite plus in the busy Greenhills area!
- If your idea of R&R is an indulgent mani-pedi and a relaxing hand paraffin, your most rewarding pampering experience yet is waiting right now.
Lulu Nails & Dry Bar
5/F, Unit 9 BTTC Centre, 288 Ortigas Avenue, cor. Roosevelt St.,
Greenhills, San Juan City
(02) 942 1311 / 0917 957 9683
Tuesday - Sunday, 10AM to 8PM
Note: Dont forget to place a reservation first.